Welcome to ARN
ARN is an academic Hub that is open to both African and non-African Researchers. Her membership spans across various academic disciplines and includes Phd Researchers and Early/Late Career Scholars from various Universities in Europe, America, Canada, and many African Nations.
- To enhance collaboration and networking
- To share information on job opportunities and life generally across the globe
- To discuss our publications and ongoing research
- To improve our visibility of African Scholars and Authors
- To bring African insights into interdisciplinary and cross-disciplinary approaches to research themes across the globe.
The network is for any researchers whose research focuses on Africa.
- Organise monthly seminar series with focus on Africa or on topics that would enhance our professional development opportunities.
- Organise a yearly conference on issues relating to methodologies, approaches to doing research on Africa
- Provide collaborative frameworks for various research projects with stakeholders in UK, US, Canada and Africa [funding bodies, research institutions, think tanks and publishers]
- Enabling contexts for academic interaction towards minding the cultural gaps between learning and teaching in Africa and Europe.
- Networking with other institutional-based Africa Research Networks e.g DARN, WARN, MARN, AfNet, AFREN, ARUA, etc.